Do you ever...
...have a hard time making friends?
...feel like others judge you because of who you are?
...wish there was someone who'd understand you?
you don't belong?
...wonder if something is wrong with you?
At ImPerfect you'll meet other students as creative, bold, shy, smart, and extraordinary as you are. It's a safe place where nobody will judge you because of the way you dress or think or speak or the music you listen to. We welcome anyone regardless of your sexual orientation, religious or political views, race, immigration status, personal struggles,
mental or physical illness.
In fact, the more diverse and unique our group,
the happier we all are.
So how does
YOU ARE PERFECT IN YOUR ImPERFECT WAYS
As simple as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1. Ask your school if they offer our Out Of Order Club program?
2. If your school is not part of our program, contact us.
3. If your school offers Out Of Order Club, sign up for it.
4. Come to our first meeting.
5. Bring yourself and we'll provide the rest.
What will I have to do there?
Here are some optional things you can do at our meetings
1. Sit and listen
no one will force you to speak or participate
it might actually be fun
3. Get involved
we always need creative souls